Mutton Kheema FryBookmark this
2 lbs Mutton Kheema
1 Big Onion
10 Tbspn's Ginger & Garlic Paste
3 Tspn's Salt
2 Tspn's Red Chilli Pwdr
1/2 Tspn Turmeric Powder
30 Curry Leaves
1/4 Cup Cashews
1/2 Cup Corriander Chopped
1/2 Cup Mint leaves chopped
3 Tablespoons GaramMasala Powder (Recipe Below )
1. Marinate Kheema with Salt, Red Chili pwdr, Turmeric, GG Paste, Onions & leave aside for 1/2 hr at least.
2. Put the marinated Kheema in the Pressure Cooker, along with some water & Pressure Cook for 5-6 whistles.
3. Remove & drain the stock in a separate bowl. Do not discard.
4. In a Stir Fry skillet / Wok / Bhandi put oil and fry Cashews Golden brown. Drain and Remove.
5. In the same pan & same oil add curry leaves and chilies. Add Kheema to this and and fry 5 min.
6. Now add the stock back to the kheema and let the stock evaporate.
7. When almost done add chopped coriander & mint leaves. Fry for another 4- 5 min.
8. Now add the Garam masala Pwdr and fry for another 3-4 min. Garnish with fried Cashews and serve.
Garam Masala Powder for this Recipe :
5 Tablespoons whole Daniya
4 Cinammon sticks 1 inch long
3 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
Fry all the above in a pan lightly and powder. Store the rest in an airtight container for next time.